Going Out For a Bite
– Hi! What have you been up to?
– Not very busy, actually. Any ideas?
– Well, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a bite.
– Sure. What do you have in mind?
– I feel like having something Italian.
– I wouldn't mind Italian. I know a really good place, not far.
– What's the name of it?
– Marcello. They serve the tastiest lasagna in town.
– How do I get there?
– It's on the corner of Pine and Oak. It's only ten minute-walk from your work place.
– The corner of Pine and Oak… I think I could find that. What time are we meeting then?
– Why don't we meet at 7 o'clock?
– Perfect, 7 o'clock. See you there!
– See you!