On the Plane. Part 1
- Good morning! Welcome on board! Please, proceed along the aisle.
- Sorry, I'm afraid, my seat is occupied.
- No problem. Don't you mind taking 19F instead, please?
- Sorry, I'd prefer a window seat.
- Let me check, sir. How about 17A?
- That's all right. Thank you.
- Please, don't forget to put your hand luggage in the overhead locker.
On the Plane. Part 2
- Would you care for a drink, sir?
- What have you got?
- I can offer you soft or alcoholic beverages. Which ones would you like?
- Can I have some red wine, semi-dry? And a glass of still water, please.
- Sorry, sir. But we've got only dry wine, both red and white. Or, maybe, another drink?
- Well, let it be red dry wine then. A glass of still water and an orange juice, please.
- Yes, sir. Here they are.
- Thank you.